Saturday, May 11, 2013

Hey there!
To start things out here is a little bit about me...
My name is Holli Hochberger and I live in Iowa, USA. I'm currently a Junior in high school and work hard studying and working. When I'm not at work or school, I like to hike, fish, ride horses, read, cook, watch movies and go canoeing and kayaking with my brothers. Now that I have the basic, cookie cutter, introduction over with, I'm the kind of person that can be a friend forever until you piss me off to the point of no return. I laugh a lot around my friends and family, but tend to be pretty quiet by strangers. Sarcasm is a great attribute, however I also tend to be pretty serious. The point is, get to know me and there's great opportunity we could be great friends, if not, well, your loss. Here I just hope that you'll follow my adventure through Belgium and beyond and keep in touch throughout. 
Catch ya later -Holli
p.s. remember-the adventure comes first!

No comments:

Post a Comment